Invisalign for adults and TeensThe clear, removable, discreet braces
Read more about it
How does Invisalign work?
Many people with misaligned teeth are discouraged by the idea of braces because they are worried about how they will look during the treatment, with the worry that their confidence levels will be knocked as a result.
We offer patients the perfect solution to this problem: Invisalign.
Your aligners will need to be changed every two weeks as your teeth gradually move into the desired position.
The great thing about Invisalign, aside from being almost invisible in the mouth, is that the aligners are removable. This means that you can eat, drink and brush your teeth without interference from your brace.
To create your aligners, we use a computer generated image of your teeth, rather than using the traditional methods with brackets and wires.
Each of our patients has their very own bespoke Invisalign treatment plan, and the amount of aligners created to straighten and re-align the teeth depends completely on the individual.
During your initial consultation, we will examine your teeth thoroughly to ensure that you are an ideal candidate for Invisalign. Then we will begin to take tooth impressions so that the aligners can be created to fit your mouth perfectly.
Versus metal braces
The benefits of Invisalign
- Comfortable – Invisalign aligners tend to be considerably more comfortable than other orthodontics systems. This is because they are designed and shaped to fit your teeth, and cause less friction to your gums and cheeks.
- Removable – the fact that the aligners are removable means that you can go about your daily life conveniently, without having your braces affect how you eat, drink and maintain oral hygiene.
- Aesthetics – the aligners are invisible, meaning that nobody will be able to tell you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Custom-made – we use incredible 3D technology to create aligners that are bespoke to each individual patient.
Meet the team that will be looking after you
Book a consultation
WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT MY CONSULTATION?
- Discuss any concerns you have
- Go through your suitable treatment options
- Run through treatment fees and/or finance options
- Agree a treatment plan
Why Choose Our Dental Services
5 Star Reviews
We love that our patients can't wait to tell their friends, family and the world about us.
0% Finance options
Our treatment fee's are affordable with 0% finance options, to help with the cost.
We offer appointments to suit you, with early/late times, and Saturdays appointments too.
All treatments available
We offer a range of treatments all under one roof, from general dentistry to restorative dentistry.
A photo can speak a thousand words
Before & after photos
From pearly teeth whitening, to the complete smile transformations using braces, hard-wearing crowns or veneers, we can offer a range of cosmetic treatments to fix your dull-looking, crooked, or cracked teeth. Visit our smile gallery to see our amazing achievements.