Offering a range of dental bracesShow off your smile, not your braces
Are you a candidate for braces?
Reasons for orthodontic treatment
- Crowding. When there is insufficient room for all the teeth to fit, forcing them to be misaligned.
- Spacing problems. When there are gaps or spacing between the teeth.
- An open bite. When the front upper and lower teeth don’t meet when you bite.
- A deep bite. When the upper teeth distend over the lower teeth.
- A reverse/under bite. When the upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth.
- Asymmetry. When the centre lines of the upper and lower front teeth do not match.
- Protruding upper front teeth. When the front teeth have flared forward, and stick out.
Straight teeth with fast, modern, and hidden techniques
See our treatment options
Meet the team that will be looking after youBook a consultation
WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT MY CONSULTATION?
- Discuss any concerns you have
- Go through your suitable treatment options
- Run through treatment fees and/or finance options
- Agree a treatment plan
Why Choose Our Dental Services
5 Star Reviews
We love that our patients can't wait to tell their friends, family and the world about us.
0% Finance options
Our treatment fee's are affordable with 0% finance options, to help with the cost.
We offer appointments to suit you, with early/late times, and Saturdays appointments too.
All treatments available
We offer a range of treatments all under one roof, from general dentistry to restorative dentistry.
A photo can speak a thousand words
Before & after photos
From pearly teeth whitening, to the complete smile transformations using braces, hard-wearing crowns or veneers, we can offer a range of cosmetic treatments to fix your dull-looking, crooked, or cracked teeth. Visit our smile gallery to see our amazing achievements.